Search for services units or addresses
Kannelmäki Health Station
Municipal service. Source: www.hel.fi
- Address Kaustisenpolku 6 A
- Phone number +358 9 310 47355 (call)
- Email No email provided
- Home page (new tab)
- Opening hours Open Mon-Fri 08-16
- Opening hours Mon - Fri 08.00 -16.00. At the present no evening hours on Wednesdays.
- Look at the route to this place (New tab. The Journey Planner is not an accessible service)
The health station is open on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm (no evening appointments). Kannelmäki health station is closed from 22 June till 2 August. You will get service at Suutarila, Puistola and Oulunkylä health stations.
Coronavirus helpline 09 310 10024 is intended for residents of Helsinki, who suspect that they have been exposed to the corona virus or whose symptoms indicate that they may have been infected with the virus. You can also call the service number if you are concerned about the exposure or symptoms of a loved one. The service caters to residents of Helsinki Monday to Friday 7-16. In the evenings after 16 and on the weekends call Medical Helpline, tel. 116 117.
- Terveysneuvonta, asiointipalvelut (new tab)